Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Problem Is...

I have discovered that I am one of those annoying Facebook people that updates their status every few minutes. I am crowding my friend’s news feeds, simply because I don’t have you to talk you. I should be annoying you with my random thoughts of humor or observations, but I can’t, because you’re not here. I decided to Blog instead of Facebook, besides it isn’t them that I want to talk to anyway. I know it seems silly that I want to have a conversation with you, considering I have idea who you are, but I can’t stop myself. I want to share with you, and in the absence of you, I will embrace the dream of you. I know you’re out there, somewhere. I imagine and I hope that you miss me as much as I miss you. I pray you find this page and that you find value in the words because these are my love letters to you.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel Sweetheart.This is your mother speaking.I've been looking for my beloved also.I know his embrace.Iknow his kiss.The pure goodness of him.I belive it's Jesus we are waiting for.No one else can compare.So here I am,waiting. .

    ReplyDelete